Rugs differ by size, shape, material, fabric, and color. Customers often have many questions, and we’ve created a FAQ section to answer the most common as this will assist you in making the right choice.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
You can sign up to our newsletter by visiting https://rugresources.com/. Scroll to the bottom of the page, enter your email address beneath “Subscribe to Our Newsletter” then hit the “send” button.
I FORGOT MY PASSWORD
If you’ve forgotten or misplaced your password, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you get a replacement as soon as possible.
MY ORDER NEVER ARRIVED
Contact us at email@example.com if your order has not yet arrived. You should also have a tracking number that can help you determine the order’s current status.
WHAT IS MY SHIPPING COST?
The shipping cost might differ depending on the carrier you use, such as FedEx or USPS. Contact them to determine the latest shipping rates.
I RECEIVED THE WRONG PRODUCT
If the rug you received is not the correct one, get in touch with our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you resolve the issue as quickly as possible.
HOW MUCH TAX WILL I PAY?
The tax will vary depending on where you live.
WHAT ARE MY PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We accept payment by debit card, credit cards such as VISA or MasterCard and PayPal.
DO YOU MAKE RUGS FROM SCRATCH?
Yes, we design rugs from scratch that are one of a kind and fully customized! You can select from many different sizes, colors and patterns to ensure it fits your home and complements the existing decorum. We can also provide rug repair and restoration services.
RUGS VS. CARPETS: WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE?
Though the terms “carpet” and “rug” are often used interchangeably, there are differences. While both carpets and rugs entail a thick fabric that is woven from organic fibers like jute or cotton, carpets usually extend from one wall to another and are affixed to a floor permanently, whereas rugs tend to be much smaller. The main difference between the two is size.
WHAT ARE THE SIGNS THAT IT’S TIME TO CLEAN MY RUG?
Generally speaking, you want to have your rug cleaned every twelve to eighteen months. A rug that gets lots of foot traffic may need to be cleaned much sooner, especially if you notice dirt, dust, grime or spills.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY RUG CLEAN?
For an experienced technician, it usually takes sixty to eighty minutes per rug.
WHEN LOOKING FOR RUGS, WHAT SHOULD MY BUDGET BE?
Ideally, you want the best you can afford. While you can purchase a mass-produced rug that is cheap, it won’t stand the test of time. A handmade rug might cost more, but will last a lifetime and may appreciate in value.
WHY CHOOSE RUG RESOURCES?
For more than 20 years we’ve helped clients all over the country find the perfect rug for their home or office. Whether you want something contemporary or antique, we’ll help you find the perfect style and size and can also help you repair or restore your rug when needed.
To learn more about our services, contact us today!
RUG MEASUREMENT GUIDE
With Rug Resources measuring services you’ll never have to second guess or concern yourself with room measurements. Our team can visit your home or office and take accurate measurements of the rooms where you intend to install the rug, ensuring a perfect fit.
ABOUT RUG MEASUREMENT
Once we’ve taken measurements of the spaces where you want to install a rug, we can then help you choose an appropriate size. The ideal measurements will vary based on room, as each area of the home has its own unique requirements.
RUG MEASUREMENT GUIDE
- Living Room: 9’x12’ is a great rug size for living rooms that are 12’x18’ or bigger. 8’x10’ is the best rug size for living rooms which are 11’x13’ or a bit bigger. For living rooms that are 11’x13’ or lower, the best option is a 6’x9’ rug.
- Dining Room: For dining rooms, you’ll want to position your rug directly beneath the table in a central location. If the table is large with eight chairs or more, you want a rug that is 9’x12’ in size. For a moderately sized dining table that has six chairs, you want a rug that is 8’x10’ in size. For smaller dining tables that have four chairs, you want a rug that is either 6’x9’ or 8’x10’ in size.
- Bedroom: A bedroom rug will make the space feel cozier and warm while minimizing acoustics. The proper size rug will be determined by your bed and room size. For a king-size bed a 9’x12’ rug is highly recommended, while for a queen-size bed you want a rug that is 8’x10’. For a full bed the best rug size is either a single 6’x9’ rug or dual matching rugs which are 3’x5’.
- Kitchen: Irrespective of the size of your kitchen, you want the rug to be positioned in the kitchen sink’s front. This is because most kitchen sinks are centered along a wall that has cabinets adjacent, which means the rug must be placed in a manner that coordinates with the cabinets and floor. For large kitchens which exceed two hundred square feet, you want a 6’x9’, 9’x12’ or 8’x10’ rug. For kitchens with an island consider using a rug that is 3’x5’ or 5’x7’ on each side. For moderate-sized kitchens which are between one and two hundred square feet, a 3’x5’ or 5’x7’ rug is best, while for small kitchens which are seventy square feet or below you want either a 3’x5’ or 2’x3’ rug.
- Outdoor: These rugs must be highly durable to withstand the elements. Ideally, you want one which leaves twelve to twenty four inches of floor space which is visible around it. For a moderate to large deck, balcony or patio, consider rugs that are 9’x12’, 5’x7’, 8’x10’ or 6’x9’ in size. For smaller spaces and entrances you want a rug which is 2’x3’ to 3’x5’ in size.
WHY CHOOSE RUG RESOURCES?
We have more than two decades of experience helping clients choose the perfect rug for their home or office. Once we have your room measurements we’ll help you find a spectacular rug that you and your family will get to enjoy for years to come.
To learn more about Rug Measurement, contact us today!
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.